Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Steep to Cheap

Like most girls, I love designer items. But being young with student loans to pay doesn't leave me much money to spend on my wardrobe. Finding trendy, cheap, designer-like items may take a little more time, but it is not impossible.

Some of the trends for Fall this year include wide-legged flare denim, neutral colored flowing tops, and suede booties. I've put together a look of designer items that come with a hefty price tag, and another look with similar items that are affordable yet still stylish and trendy.



Blouse: Reiss Oversize T-Shirt $150 / Pant: Harvey Nichols Wide Leg Jean $323
Shoe: Betsey Johnson Black Bootie $140 / Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim Bucket Tote Bag $1,274
Necklace: Adam Lippes Chain Rosette Necklace $452
Rings: Eddie Borgo Hinge Ring $495 Lucite Logo Ring $38
Total: $2,872


 
Blouse: Contrast Pleated Top $24.80 Forever 21 / Pant: Mossimo Supply Co. $15 Target
Shoe: Saville Platform Boots $93 Top Shop / Bag: Merona Black Tote $35 Target
Necklace: Bow Embellished Ribbon Bib Necklace $13 Talullah Tu
Rings: Shield Movement Ring $12.50 Wet Seal - Square Pyramid Ring $13 Top Shop
Total: $206.30

I hope this post makes you all realize you can look just as fashionable as celebrities and models, but without the outrageous price tags! :)

3 comments:

  1. dear tiffy bitty, i love this blog. obviously cant wait to do my nails with that blood spatter! but I have a question! If i send you a pic of some sexy ass shoes, can you put an outfit together to match. I suck at life and being fashionable. love you lots! -shan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love you. YES! Send me those sexy ass shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1314943260474&c=Page&cid=1314948169021&pagename=vsdWrapper

    the nude ones :) !

    ReplyDelete