Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Eyeball Nails

I wanted to do one more Halloween inspired look before Halloween!

If you don't want to spend a lot of time on these, you can just do the eyeball on one of your nails and paint the rest black. I don't mind spending time on my nails, so I did them all. :)



Here's what you'll need:

1. Base Coat (I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat - $5.99 - Sally's Beauty Supply)
2. Black Nail Polish (I used Sinful Colors in Black on Black - $1.99 - Drugstores)
3. White Nail Polish (I used Sinful Colors in Snow Me White - $1.99 - Drugstores)
4. Red Nail Polish (I used Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby - $1.99 - Drugstores)
5. Bright Blue Nail Polish (I used Funky Fingers in Volts - $2.00 - Five Below)
6. Any Nail Art Pen (I used Art Club Nail Art Lacquer - $2.00 - Five Below)
7. 1 Q-Tip




Step 1: Clean your nails and remove all nail polish using nail polish remover.

Step 2: Apply one coat of base coat.

Step 3: Apply 1-2 coats of black nail polish.

Step 4: If you don't have a white nail art pen, just take any nail art pen you have, wipe it off, and dip it into your white nail polish. Outline a big circle onto your nails, and fill in. Next, take your blue nail polish and allow it to drip onto the end of the Q-Tip. Press lightly in the middle of your white circles.

Step 5: If you don't have a red nail art pen, take the one you've been using, wipe it off, and dip it into the red nail polish. Start drawing small, squiggly lines all around inside of your white circles.

Step 6: Using the other end of your Q-Tip, allow a small amount of your black nail polish to drip onto the end of it. Lightly press in the middle of your blue circles.

Step 7: Apply 1 coat of top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment